WARNING: Read both the condensed in-app User Manual and the complete User Manual [provide hyperlink] prior to using the machine.
WARNING: Make sure the locking pin is secured before getting on the machine.
• SERIOUS INJURY COULD OCCUR IF THESE PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT OBSERVED.
• CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN prior to beginning an exercise program.
• Keep head, limbs, fingers, and hair clear of all moving parts and inspect machine before every use.
• Do not use if machine appears damaged or inoperable.
• Use the machine only for intended use.
• Be careful getting on and off the machine.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IMPORTANT: Please read and follow all instructions thoroughly before using your MaxiClimber®.
• Always be careful when getting on and off the MaxiClimber®. Read the instructions about proper ways to get on and off the MaxiClimber®.
• Keep body parts, hands and feet, away from the pulley on the back of the cover and off the folding pedals and moving rails. Severe injury can result if body parts, hands or feet, are placed on any of these moving parts.
• Keep the MaxiClimber® out of the reach of children. The MaxiClimber® is not a toy and it’s not meant to be used by or near children and pets. Please keep children and pets away from the MaxiClimber® during use, as well as when the product is left unattended.
• Consult your physician before beginning any exercise or diet program, especially if you have concerns about your physical fitness levels and overall suitability for exercising with the MaxiClimber®.
• If you experience any pain or unusual discomfort during exercise, stop your workout at once and consult a physician before continuing.
• When using the MaxiClimber® follow the instructions provided in this booklet. Do not use the product for any other exercises or motions that are not contained herein.
ONLY USE THE MaxiClimber® ON A FLAT, STABLE SURFACE. DO NOT USE THE MaxiClimber® ON A SMALL AREA RUG THAT MAY TEND TO MOVE WHILE EXERCISING. DO NOT OVER EXERT YOURSELF! IMMEDIATELY STOP THIS OR ANY OTHER EXERCISE IF YOU FEEL FAINT, DIZZY, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR ANY OTHER PHYSICAL DISCOMFORT.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THE MaxiClimber® WITHOUT HOLDING ONTO ANY OF THE HANDLES.
• To avoid the risk of injuries to your face, do not lean your body against the MaxiClimber® while performing the exercise holding the fixed handles. See Picture for Proper Body Positioning.
Always perform this exercise with an upright posture parallel to the MaxiClimber® with the arms in a half extended position.
• Use only accessories and attachments recommended by the manufacturer. Do not use any other attachments or accessories, as this is not recommended by the manufacturer and will void the warranty.
• Always choose the proper level which best suits your physical strength and flexibility workout.
• Know your limits and train within them. Always use common sense when exercising. If you have any questions regarding your exercise program, please see your physician.
• DO NOT USE THE MaxiClimber® if it is damaged in any manner. Inspect it before each use. Failure to observe this warning could result in personal injury while exercising.
• Use the machine only for intended use as described herein.
• Do not replace any parts with parts from other equipment or other manufacturers. Use only parts provided by the manufacturer.
• INOVA US IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE MaxiClimber®.
• Maximum user weight is 240 lbs (110Kg).
• This product is intended for home use only and is not intended for commercial facilities such as Health Clubs, Hotels or Fitness Centers.
• DO NOT LEAN BACK OR STRAIGHTEN THE ARMS BECAUSE THE MACHINE MAY BECOME UNSTABLE AND TIP OVER.
• SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND ENSURE THAT OTHER USERS READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USING THE MaxiClimber®. FOR THE FIRST TIME.